Fox's' '24' Revival Nabs Tate Donovan
The "Hostages" alum will play the husband to Kim Raver's Audrey Raines.
Hostages star Tate Donovan has found his next gig: Fox's 24 revival.
The Argo actor has joined the cast of the network's limited series 24: Live Another Day, Fox announced Tuesday.
24: Live Another Day will film in London and pick up with Kiefer Suthlerland's Jack Bauer several years after the events in the final season of 24.
Donovan will play Mark Boudreau, an astute and strong-willed political adviser who is married to President James Heller's (William Devane) daughter, Audrey Raines (Kim Raver) -- Jack's former flame.
He joins a cast that includes returning stars Devane, Raver and Mary Lynn Rajskub, who reprise their roles from the original series, as well as new castmembers Yvonne Strahovski, Benjamin Bratt, Michael Wincott (The Crow) and Academy Award nominee and Golden Globe winner Judy Davis.
24: Live Another Day debuts with a two-hour premiere May 5 at 8 p.m.
Donovan, whose credits include Deception, Damages and The O.C., is repped by Gersh.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR