'The Franchise': Giants Pitcher Barry Zito's Zen Rehab (Video)
Showtime's upcoming baseball documentary goes behind the scenes of the pitcher's rehab.
In addition to being baseball’s purgatory, the Disabled List also makes for great drama in Showtime’s upcoming baseball documentary The Franchise: A Season With the San Francisco Giants.
In a new clip, Giants pitcher Barry Zito embraces yoga as he continues to rehab from a right ankle sprain. In the meantime, his replacement Ryan Vogelsong is having a stellar season. Will the lefty pitcher’s job be waiting for him?
The Franchise premieres Wednesday, July 13 at 10 p.m. on Showtime.
Preview the new clip below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR