'Franklin & Bash' Star to Guest on TV Land's 'The Exes' (Exclusive)
Garcelle Beauvais will appear in one episode as Kendra.
Franklin & Bash star Garcelle Beauvais is dropping by TV Land's The Exes, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Beauvais will guest star in the July 25 episode of the sitcom as a love interest, Kendra, for Phil (Donald Faison).
The actress, who has starred on TNT's Franklin & Bash as Hanna Linden since 2011, posted a photo of The Exes set on Thursday calling Faison "funny and cute."
The Exes was created by Mark Reisman, who executive produces with Michael Hanel and Mindy Schultheis.
The TV Land sitcom, which also stars Kristen Johnston, Wayne Knight, David Alan Basche and Kelly Stables, airs 10:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
Beauvais is repped by SDB Partners, Paradigm and Luber Roklin Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR