'Franklin & Bash' Star Not Returning for Season 3
Cast member Garcelle Beauvais, who was a series regular since season one, will not be back on the TNT drama.
TNT's Franklin & Bash is doing some housecleaning.
Series star Garcelle Beauvais, who has played Hanna Linden since the series debuted in 2011, will not be back for season three, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Beauvais revealed the news on Twitter on Wednesday, "Just found out that I'm not being asked back on @franklinandbash #stunned :(:(." The actress followed the tweet up by reflecting on her experience: "Had fun on @franklinandbash wish them a great season. lots of projects in the works #flight #whitehousedown #arresteddevelopment #psych."
Franklin & Bash was renewed for a third season in September and stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR