'Franklin & Bash' Gets Third Season Renewal From TNT
The cable network is bringing back the legal buddy dramedy, which stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer.
Franklin & Bash will continue to charm up the courtroom.
TNT has ordered a third season of the legal dramedy, which features Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer as young, unconventional attorneys that shake up a prestigious old firm. The show has a strong young fan base, averaging 1.8 million viewers age 18-49, and 2.0 million when the range is expanded to 18-54.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR