'Franklin & Bash' Gets Third Season Renewal From TNT
The cable network is bringing back the legal buddy dramedy, which stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer.
Franklin & Bash will continue to charm up the courtroom.
TNT has ordered a third season of the legal dramedy, which features Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer as young, unconventional attorneys that shake up a prestigious old firm. The show has a strong young fan base, averaging 1.8 million viewers age 18-49, and 2.0 million when the range is expanded to 18-54.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR