'Franklin & Bash' Renewed for Fourth Season at TNT
The legal drama will be back for another season as part of the cable network's summer lineup.
TNT has renewed Franklin & Bash for a fourth season.
The summer drama, which wrapped its third season in August, will be back with another run of 10 original episodes as part of the Turner-owned network's summer lineup.
The legal dramedy, which stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer as young, unconventional attorneys, will join fellow summer scripted originals, including Falling Skies, Perception, Rizzoli & Isles and Major Crimes. In its Wednesdays at 9 p.m. slot, the series closed its third season with 2.2 million total viewers, up 200,000 compared to its season premiere. Of the network's summer lineup, only King & Maxwell failed to get the renewal.
The renewal for the former bubble series comes as TNT is ramping up its original fare in a bid for year-round scripted programming. TNT next will launch Frank Darabont's Mob City in December and has The Last Ship and Legends due next year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR