'Franklin & Bash': ''Til Death' Star to Romance Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Exclusive)
Kat Foster has booked a recurring role in Season 2 of the TNT buddy-lawyer drama.
Peter Bash's love life is going to heat up on TNT's Franklin & Bash.
'Til Death's Kat Foster has booked a recurring role on Season 2 of the buddy legal drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Foster, whose credits include arcs on Weeds and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, will play Wendy Cowell, a smart and beautiful police officer who arrests a friend of Peter's (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) at the beach.
Following an unusual cross-examination, Wendy agrees to go on a date with the legal ace.
Foster will appear in two episodes of the series, which will feature guest turns by Cybill Shepherd, Eric Mabius and Rick Fox.
Production on Season 2 began last month.
Foster is repped by Paradigm, Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR