'Late Night': First Listen to Fred Armisen's New 8G Band (Video)
NBC's 12:35 a.m. effort offers a glimpse at Seth Meyers' "Late Night" band.
What does Fred Armisen's 8G Band sound like?
Mere days before Seth Meyers assumes hosting duties on NBC's Late Night, a small snippet of the Armisen-helmed band was posted on the show's official Facebook page.
The 13-second preview shows Armisen and his 8G bandmates jamming on the Late Night set. It's not much, but it's something to whet appetites.
"Seth and I share the same taste in punk-rock music. We'd turn each other on to bands," Armisen recently told The Hollywood Reporter of his former SNL colleague Meyers.
Armisen added: "Questlove redefined what a band can be [on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon], and Paul Shaffer [of Late Show With David Letterman] and Max Weinberg [formerly of The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien] really put their own spin on it. I bow down to these people. All of them."
Watch a preview below.
Late Night With Seth Meyers premieres Feb. 24 on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR