'Friends' Reunion: Courteney Cox Heads to Matthew Perry's 'Go On' (Exclusive)
She'll guest star in an April episode of the NBC freshman comedy, reuniting with her former onscreen husband.
Monica and Chandler are reuniting … sort of.
NBC's freshman comedy Go On is staging its first onscreen Friends reunion, with Courteney Cox checking in for an episode of the Matthew Perry comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Cox will join Perry, her former onscreen husband Chandler Bing on Friends, for an episode set to air in April. Cox play a character who meets Anne (Julie White), who then tries to set her up with Perry's Ryan. It marks the duo's first small-screen reunion since the Emmy-winning NBC comedy ended its 10-season run in 2004.
For Cox, who stars on TBS' Cougar Town, the Go On guest stint also marks a reunion with former Friends executive producer Scott Silveri, with whom she worked on the series from 1996 through its final season.
This marks the latest Friends reunion for Cox, who has also guest starred on Lisa Kudrow's Showtime adaptation Web Therapy (David Schwimmer has appeared as well). Kudrow, meanwhile, also appeared on an episode of Cougar Town during the comedy's run on ABC, as did Jennifer Aniston, the latter of whom also guest starred on Cox's FX comedy, Dirt. (Schwimmer, meanwhile, directed two episodes of Friends spinoff Joey, starring Matt LeBlanc.)
Cox is repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment Partners. Go On airs at 9 p.m. Tuesdays on NBC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR