'Friends' Reunion: Matthew Perry Drops by Courteney Cox's 'Cougar Town'
UPDATED: The former onscreen husband and wife reunite months after they shared the screen on Perry's "Go On."
Could this be any cooler?
Friends star Matthew Perry is heading to Courteney Cox's TBS sitcom Cougar Town for a season five guest stint, marking another reunion for the two former co-stars just months after they appeared on NBC's Go On together.
Details on Perry's role will be announced shortly, TBS said in its Wednesday announcement. This marks the latest Friends alum to appear on Cougar Town; Jennifer Aniston dropped by in the season two premiere, and Lisa Kudrow appeared in a season one episode.
Go On creator Scott Silveri, also a Friends graduate, stated that "there were no trades" between his show and Cougar Town to set up the Friends reunion this past spring. "We just sent them some wine. I know they like that over there," Silveri joked at the time, adding that "it was really fun to see the two of them together."
Perry, repped by CAA and Doug Chapin, has recurred on The Good Wife and starred in, produced and co-wrote ABC's Mr. Sunshine. Other TV credits include Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, The West Wing and The Ron Clark Story.
Cougar Town is set to return Tuesday, Jan. 7, at 10 p.m. on TBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10