'Friends' Sex Lives: By the Numbers
The characters had a total of 85 sexual partners over 10 seasons of the NBC sitcom.
Who was the most friendly on the NBC hit Friends?
Matt LeBlanc's Joey Tribbiani had the most sexual partners over 10 seasons of the show: 17, according to an analysis by splitsider.com. 23.5 percent ended in long lasting relationships.
Splitsider.com reports that the six main characters had a total of 85 sexual partners over 236 episodes.
Lisa Kudrow's Phoebe Buffay and David Schwimmer's Ross Gellar tied for second, with 16 partners each. Half of Schwimmer's conquests turned into long-term relationships, while only 37.5 percent of Kudrow's did.
Rachel Green, played by Jennifer Aniston, had 14 partners, but more longevity. 71.4 percent of her hook ups turned into longer relationships, including having a baby with Ross.
Courteney Cox's Monica Gellar had 13 partners, and became serious with 38.5 percent of them, including two memorably played by Tom Selleck and Jon Favreau.
Chandler Bing, played by Matthew Perry, only had nine partners over the show's 10-year run, after starting his serious relationship with Monica after season 4 (who he went on to marry in the show). 33.3 percent of them were serious relationships.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR