'Fringe' Digital Comic Series Debuts
Josh Jackson is penning several issues for the DC Entertainment effort.
To gear up for the launch of the fourth season of Fringe, a digital comic series by DC Entertainment written with series star Josh Jackson has debuted.
Beyond the Fringe, featuring cover art by Drew Johnson, will explore pivotal events that take place between the third and fourth seasons of the Fox sci-fi drama, and will also look at alternative scenarios.
The new digital comic will alternate every two weeks between two shorelines for 14 chapters. "A" storylines look at things that are directly related to the show, while "B" storylines explore the alternative scenarios (ex: how things might be different if some elements are out of balance).
Jackson is penning Peter and the Machine, an arc that will consist of the first three "A" issues.
Beyond the Fringe marks the third comic series based on the show. The first issue is available for download at read.dccomics.com or through the DC Comics app on mobile phones.
Fringe premieres Friday, Sept. 23 at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR