'Fringe' Hits Series Low in Friday Ratings
Fox's Fringe hit a series low in the ratings Friday night.
The sci-fi series was down 13 percent from the previous week, drawing a 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic, though Fringe (3.8 million) was also going up against CBS' telecast of the NCAA college basketball tournament.
While Fringe was struggling, lead-in Kitchen Nightmares (3.7 million, 1.5) ticked up. Nightmares tied CBS for the win in the demo at 8 p.m. Fox still placed second on the night with a 1.4.
NBC's Who Do You Think You Are? (4.3 million, 0.9) aired, with Dateline (7.1 million, 1.4) following.
The series finale of ABC's Supernanny (4.5 million, 1.0) did OK. What Would You Do? (5 million, 1.5) and 20/20 (4.8 million, 1.4) followed.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR