'Fringe': New PSA Reveals Strict Residency Rules for 2036 (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive video to THR, the Observers relay the repercussions for not following protocol.
Welcome to 2036.
In the third Fringe PSA featuring the Fedora-loving Observers, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, the topic (aka Edict 5) centers on residential protocol for the "natives" and their rights.
Like all things, there are restraints to the rules: "Natives" must remain in their quadrant and it must take place "during daylight time periods." But that's not all. There are repercussions to not following the strict protocol established.
Heed. Obey. Serve.
The first two PSAs, featuring Captain Windmark (Michael Kopsa), revolved around travel and cerebral scans, acting as a preview -- of sorts -- to Fringe's fifth and final season.
Watch the third PSA below:
Fringe returns for the final season Sept. 28 on Fox.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR