Melissa Joan Hart Reunites With Her 'Sabrina The Teenage Witch' Co-Star (Video)
The actress and Salem the cat perform magic at a Mexican restaurant in Funny Or Die segment.
Melissa Joan Hart isn't above poking a little fun at her past roles.
The former Clarissa Explains It All star spoofed her other popular role, Sabrina The Teenage Witch in a new video for Funny Or Die.
In the clip, the actress reunites with her on-screen counterpart, Salem the cat for lunch to catch up. But, then Salem (voiced by Nick Bakay) goads Hart into performing magic...and things get out of hand.
Morphing into power-crazed version of her witch character, Hart begins accosting the restaurant's patrons with "magic."
When a little boy tries to get in on the fun by pointing his fork at her and using a popular Harry Potter phrase "Expelliarmus" (which in the books and movies disarms a fellow wizard), Hart throws a cup at him.
Watch the full spoof below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR