FX to Air Final Four Episodes of 'Running Wilde'
Fox pulled the low-rated Will Arnett-Keri Russell comedy from its schedule for November sweeps.
Fans of Fox's canceled comedy Running Wilde will get to see the remaining episodes after all.
The network's corporate sibling FX is planning to broadcast the final four episodes at 10 p.m. Thursdays starting April 28.
Wilde, which stars Will Arnett and Keri Russell, failed to connect with viewers after debuting in September. Fox pulled the series from its schedule for November sweeps and declined to give it a full-season pickup.
At the Television Critics Assn. press tour in January, Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly confirmed that Wilde would not be returning to the network's schedule.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack