FX Orders Additional 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode
The Season 4 finale is now scheduled for Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 10 p.m.
FX has extended the fourth season of its hit drama Sons of Anarchy.
The newly ordered 14th episode will air as Kurt Sutter drama's season finale on Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 10 p.m.
“Creatively, this has been Sons’ best and biggest season ever,” FX executive vp original programming Nick Grad said Monday in announcing the news. “Kurt asked us to consider adding an extra episode to fully close this current chapter of the Sons saga. By adding the extra episode, it wraps up a magnificent season in extraordinary fashion. This is a real bonus for fans of the series.”
The biker drama starring Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Ron Perlman and Maggie Siff is enjoying its highest-rated season yet, delivering 5.45 million total viewers and 3.71 million in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic, up 23 percent and 20 percent, respectively.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!