FX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'Sons of Anarchy,' 'Archer,' and More
The cable network will kick off its fall with the biker drama followed by an early October "American Horror Story" premiere.
FX is kicking off its fall schedule with a special 90-minute premiere of Sons of Anarchy on Sept. 6.
The News Corp.-owned cable network will then roll out the season's four other new and returning originals — It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The League, Archer and new addition American Horror Story — in the month or so that follows.
In a bid to expand the cult series' viewership, Archer returns with a three-week run behind Sunny on Sept. 15. The animated series will then come back with a more substantial 13 episodes in early 2012. Sunny is back the same evening, kicking off its seventh-season, 13-week run on Thursdays.
A few weeks later, on Oct. 5, FX will debut its hotly-anticipated Ryan Murphy-Brad Falchuk thrilled, Horror, which got its official pick-up this week. The net will follow up the next night, Oct. 6, with the third-season premiere of comedy The League.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)