FX Sets 'Justified,' 'Archer' Return Dates
Rookie comedy "Unsupervised" will also be among FX's January premieres.
FX has set its midseason lineup, announcing return dates for Justified and Archer and a premiere date for freshman comedy Unsupervised.
Season 3 of the cabler's Timothy Olyphant drama Justified will premiere Tuesday, Jan. 17 at 10 p.m. to see U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens square off against a new round of enemies.
The third season of animated comedy Archer will bow two nights later on Thursday, Jan. 19 at 10 p.m. and be followed by the series premiere of animated comedy Unsupervised, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia exec producers Rob Rosell, Scott Marder and David Hornsby, will air at 10:30 p.m.
Featuring a voice cast including Justin Long, Kristen Bell Fred Armisen, Romany Malco, Kaitlin Olson and Alexa Vega, along with Rosell and Hornsby, the comedy revolves around best friends Gary and Joel as they navigate the challenges of teenage life as they attempt to do right without parental guidance.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR