FX Sets Return Dates for Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management,' More Winter Series
As expected, the next 90 episodes of the comedy start rolling out on the network's Thursday lineup in January.
FX is planning a big January.
The network firmed up its early 2013 premiere dates Wednesday, and they include the return of Charlie Sheen's Anger Management. The comedy, recently picked up for a whopping back-90 episodes, will air two consecutive outings on Jan. 17, starting at 9 p.m. Anger Management settles into its regular single slot at 9:30 p.m. the following week.
Jan. 17 also marks the return of Archer, kicking off its fourth season at 10 p.m. The animated comedy leads into the network's latest original, Legit. Starring Australian comedian Jim Jeffries, Legit follows his uphill battle trying to make something of his career in Los Angeles. It recently received a 13-episode order from the network. Another outing of talker Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell also will kick off Jan. 17 at 11 p.m.
Before those comedies, FX's critically lauded drama Justified starts its fourth season at 10 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8.
Still slated for a January debut, there still is no official date for FX's next original drama, The Americans, which recently started production.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting