'Game of Thrones' Attack Ads Parody the Race for the Iron Throne (Video)
The people of Westeros have a difficult choice for who's to be king: a bad mother, a celebrity and the result of "twincest."
In an election year, it's important to remember what's really at stake: the Iron Throne.
And while HBO's Game of Thrones just started what almost all fans regard as a very long hiatus, the internet provides a home for Westeros parody 365 days a year.
The latest, courtesy of Mother Jones, is a series of attack ads targeted at King Joffrey and two of his would-be successors.
Daenerys Targaryen, Queen of Westeros? She can't even keep track of three infant dragons. And forget about Robb Stark. Rumor has it he employs an illegal alien for a nanny.
Watch the "Queen of Dragons" clip below and check out the rest at Mother Jones:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR