'Game of Thrones' Casts its Lord of Bones
Edward Dogliani will play the wildling raider in Season 2 of the HBO drama.
HBO's Game of Thrones has found its Lord of Bones.
Edward Dogliani has been cast as the wildling raider Lord of Bones, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Relative newcomer Dogliani has a few credits under his belt, with a pair of shorts and appearing as himself in the 2009 BBC documentary The Zebras of Jack Tizard.
Thrones' Lord of Bones, also known as Rattleshirt for his suit of armor made up of clattering bones, in the second book in the series created by George R.R. Martin, goes head to head with Jon Snow (Kit Harington).
Martin broke the news of Dogliani's casting on his blog Tuesday, welcoming the actor to Westeros. "I'm looking forward to seeing you in your bone armor," he wrote.
Dogliani joins a sprawling cast for Season 2 that also includes Lucian Msamati, Nonso Anozie and Laura Pradelska, among several others.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR