'Game of Thrones' Finale Earns Season-High Viewership
Three million tuned into the first airing of the finale Sunday, an increase of 37 percent over the premiere.
Game of Thrones ended its season with season-high viewership.
3.9 million viewers combined watched the two airings of the finale this past Sunday.
The 9 p.m. broadcast averaged three million viewers, an increase of 37 percent compared to the Games of Thrones premiere.
876,000 viewers tuned into the encore airing at 11:15 p.m.
According to HBO numbers season-to-date, Game of Thrones has an average gross audience (linear plays, DVR and HBO on Demand) of 8.3 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR