'Game of Thrones' Reveals 12 Character Posters for Season 3 (Photos)
The HBO series, returning March 31, highlights some of its key players with ominous new imagery.
It's payoff time for Game of Thrones fans. With just a month to go before the HBO series returns for its third season, the network has dropped another batch of tantalizing visuals.
A set of 12 character posters was released Friday, just a week after the first proper trailer for the season. Among the crop of familiar faces -- Jon Snow (Kit Harington), Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke), Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) -- there is one surprise for viewers who haven't read the books.
Sandor "The Hound" Clegane (Rory McCann), who hasn't been altogether prominently featured in the first two seasons, gets his own one-sheet. Mazel tov, Hound.
Game of Thrones' third season premieres at 9 p.m. March 31.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram