'Game of Thrones' Season 2 Premiere Date Set
The sophomore year of George R.R. Martin's fantasy drama will return April 1, and rookie comedy "Girls" will bow April 15.
HBO has set a return date for Season 2 of Game of Thrones.
The epic fantasy drama based on the best-sellers by George R.R. Martin will return Sunday, April 1. The 10-episode season was filmed at locations in Belfast and Northern Ireland.
Thrones picked up two Emmys for its freshman season, for its main title design and supporting actor for Peter Dinklage.
Rookie comedy Girls, created, written and starring Lena Dunham (Tiny Furniture), will debut its 10-episode season on Sunday, April 15. Judd Apatow is among the exec producers on the half-hour series that explores the humiliations and triumphs of a group of New York girls in their early 20s.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!