'Game of Thrones' Season 2 Premiere Date Set
The sophomore year of George R.R. Martin's fantasy drama will return April 1, and rookie comedy "Girls" will bow April 15.
HBO has set a return date for Season 2 of Game of Thrones.
The epic fantasy drama based on the best-sellers by George R.R. Martin will return Sunday, April 1. The 10-episode season was filmed at locations in Belfast and Northern Ireland.
Thrones picked up two Emmys for its freshman season, for its main title design and supporting actor for Peter Dinklage.
Rookie comedy Girls, created, written and starring Lena Dunham (Tiny Furniture), will debut its 10-episode season on Sunday, April 15. Judd Apatow is among the exec producers on the half-hour series that explores the humiliations and triumphs of a group of New York girls in their early 20s.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR