'Game of Thrones': See This Week's Top 5 Memes
THR counts down the funniest fan takes on the HBO series sweeping the Seven Kingdoms.
Game of Thrones is better known for making fans cringe and cry than laugh out loud.
But there’s something about the bleak HBO show that lends itself quite well to the creation of hilarious memes. Or perhaps the week’s wait between episodes just makes fans crack and this is the result.
Either way, below, find this week’s top five Game of Thrones memes, and check back next week when The Hollywood Reporter will choose another batch.
1. Game of Thrones gets the Friends treatment. Who would’ve thought Bran getting tossed out a window or Ned Stark having his head chopped off could ever seem so ... uplifting? The Rembrandts really do make everything better. Via YouTube.
2. Daenerys schools the slavemaster, via victorianhooker.
3. And that's why you don't call a lady bad names, even when you think she can't understand you. Via piccadillyl.
4. And this is the moment Jorah Mormont knew everything was going to be all right. Via baddroid.
5. Not technically a meme, but this comic brings up a good point about the business dealings in King's Landing. Via @Azad_Injejikian.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR