'Game of Thrones': Top 5 Memes Focus on Jon Snow's Sex Life
THR's Sunday rundown finds that when Ned Stark's bastard became a man, he nearly broke the Internet in the process.
[Warning: spoilers ahead for those who have not seen the April 28 episode of Game of Thrones.]
Below, find this week’s top five Game of Thrones memes, and check back next week when The Hollywood Reporter will choose another batch.
1. Beginners luck? Via Game of Thrones Memes.
Jon broke his vow to never to have a woman when he slept with Ygritte (Rose Leslie). Though he was inexperienced, he improvised some surprisingly effective oral sex tricks. Hence this:
2. Jon's Hidden Talent. Via ohryankelley.
And it just continues from there.
3. An easy sell. Via. You must be ned stark's bastard.
Jon didn't need much convincing to break his sacred oath.
4. Manic Robb via poly-morph.
Last week's episode saw Robb (Richard Madden) lose an incredibly important ally when he executed Lord Karstark (John Stahl). His brilliant plan? Enlist the help of Lord Frey. You know, the guy he scorned by promising to marry one of his daughters and then marrying someone else.
5. Ygritte...have you done something with your hair? Via CheezBurger.
Bonus: Joffrey and Roman Emperor Caligula Look Alike
This isn't really a meme. Just an observation. There is something about that haircut that just screams "leadership potential."
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Judd Apatow Reveals His Penis Rule and Talks About 'Girls' Sex Scenes Banned by HBO
- New Photos From Kurt Cobain Suicide Released by Seattle Police
- Multiple 'Game of Thrones' Movies Eyed by George R.R. Martin
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed