'Game of Thrones' Unleashes 15 Season 4 Photos
Ahead of the April 6 return, HBO rolls out a slew of first-look photos from the drama -- including new characters, one recast and plenty of pensive faces.
Game of Thrones' fourth season is a little more than two months away now -- and with April 6 on the horizon, HBO has released 15 new photos from the hit drama.
The images are a bit more telling than the teaser trailer that first hit earlier in January, and include first looks at several characters -- including two of the most anticipated additions. Prince Oberyn Martell (Pedro Pascal), the "Red Viper" and companion Ellaria Sand (Indira Varma) are both highlighted.
Another fresh face is Treme star Michiel Huisman, who takes over the role Mother of Dragons romancer Daario Naharis.
The usual suspects are all accounted for as well, and with one exception, everyone returns with the most somber of expressions. At least King Joffrey (Jack Gleeson) still appears pretty pleased with himself.
Game of Thrones gets a season primer on Feb. 9, and expect more trailers in the coming months. For now, click through for the new photos.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game