'Game of Thrones': What if it Was a Buddy Comedy? (Video)
The question must have crossed your mind at least once: What if Game of Thrones was a comedy series?
You don't have to wonder anymore. HBO's epic saga of George R.R. Martin's book series has been temporarily turned into a sitcom. The key in turning an otherwise serious fantasy drama into a light romp is to change up the music, have some funny one-liners and there you have it.
The "comedy" stars Tyrion and Bronn and in another world, it might have been called One and a Half Man.
Game of Thrones ends its first season this weekend and production begins on Season 2 on July 25 (right after San Diego's Comic-Con finishes), but don't let that deter you from wondering, "What if ...?"
Check it out:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)