'Game of Thrones': What if it Was a Buddy Comedy? (Video)
The question must have crossed your mind at least once: What if Game of Thrones was a comedy series?
You don't have to wonder anymore. HBO's epic saga of George R.R. Martin's book series has been temporarily turned into a sitcom. The key in turning an otherwise serious fantasy drama into a light romp is to change up the music, have some funny one-liners and there you have it.
The "comedy" stars Tyrion and Bronn and in another world, it might have been called One and a Half Man.
Game of Thrones ends its first season this weekend and production begins on Season 2 on July 25 (right after San Diego's Comic-Con finishes), but don't let that deter you from wondering, "What if ...?"
Check it out:
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)