'Gangster Squad' Director, 'Secret Circle' EP Sell Rodeo Drama to Fox (Exclusive)
Andrew Miller will pen the soap set in the world of Texas ranches and rodeos, with Ruben Fleischer on board to executive produce.
Andrew Miller and Ruben Fleischer are headed to the rodeo.
The duo have sold an untitled drama set in the world of Texas ranches and rodeos to Fox, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The untitled drama is described as a soap exploring two families on either side of the American dream and their fight for love, respect and glory.
The Secret Circle executive producer Miller will pen the script and executive produce alongside Gangster Squad director Fleischer for 20th Television.
The project marks the second sale for both Fleischer and Miller this development season. Miller also has an adaptation of Leonardo DiCaprio starrer The Beach set up at Fox, while Fleischer has workplace comedy Starting Up With John Phillips also at the network under his recently inked pod deal with the studio.
Miller most recently served as an executive producer on The CW's Secret Circle, which was canceled after one season. He's repped by WME. Fleischer, whose credits also include directing Zombieland and 30 Minutes or Less, is with UTA and Sloane Offer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR