Gene Simmons Family Jewels Ends Season Finale With Surprise (Video)
The KISS frontman proposes to Shannon Tweed, but hints on Twitter they may not go through with a wedding.
On the season finale of A&E's Gene Simmons Family Jewels Tuesday night, the KISS frontman surprised his longtime partner Shannon Tweed with a marriage proposal.
"I come with so much baggage, but you’re the only friend I’ve got, ” Simmons told Tweed while they were on vacation in Belize. “I used to watch movies where they say, 'I can't live without you,' but for me it's true.”
As the Washington Post points out, their marriage plans may be on hold after an uncomfortable interview earlier this summer on Joy Behar's HLN show about his infidelity.
Indeed, Tweeted Simmons after the finale aired Tuesday, "Shannon and I work on our relationship every day… One day at a time. Thanks for watching. When we figure out our lives, you will know.”
Added Tweed on Twitter: "We are taking it day by day. Stay tuned.”
They are parents to Nick, 22, and Sophie, 19.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR