'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' Is Letting the Warts Show This Season
It's clear that all isn't well in the Simmons household in Season 7.
As Gene Simmons and his family returns for a new season of Gene Simmons Family Jewels Tuesday, June 14 at 10 p.m. on A&E, there will be a reckoning and the family is letting it all hang out.
"I'm not perfect," Simmons tells TV Guide Magazine. "I've got lots of warts on me. The difference between our show and other shows is that we actually show them."
At the end of last season, Simmons’ partner of 28 years, Shannon Tweed, finally took him to task on his womanizing and when the new season premieres we’ll see how that conflict takes shape. And Tweed isn’t pulling any punches just because the cameras are rolling.
"Oh, we're going to show lots of warts this year,” says Tweed.
The couple may have given us a taste of what to expect this season when they appeared on The Joy Behar Show airing Tuesday at 10 p.m. on HLN and Tweed walked off in the middle of the interview.
Watch a preview of the interview below.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR