'General Hospital' Alum Joins Marc Cherry's 'Devious Maids' (Exclusive)
Brianna Brown will play a wealthy trophy wife in the adaptation of the Mexican soap from the creator of "Desperate Housewives."
ABC's Devious Maids is getting a General Hospital injection.
The pilot adaptation of the Mexican soap from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry has added General Hospital alum Brianna Brown to its cast, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Devious revolves around four maids (Ana Ortiz, Judy Reyes, Roselyn Sanchez and Dania Ramirez) with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills.
Brown will play Taylor Slate, the classy and smart second (trophy) wife to Michael Slate, who's insecure as his ex, Marisol, continues to be a factor in his life.
Cherry will write and executive produce alongside Sabrina Wind, Paul Presburger, David Lonner, Larry Shuman, Michael Garcia and John Mass. Paul McGuigan will direct the pilot for the ABC Studios production, which will film in Los Angeles.
Brown played Dr. Lisa Niles on General Hospital, igniting a fan frenzy when her character sparked a Fatal Attraction story line. Beyond the ABC soap, Brown's credits include episodes of Awake, Private Practice and Homeland. She's repped by Pakula/King & Associates and Carrabino Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!