George Lopez Jokes About Cancellation, Compares Himself to Charlie Sheen (Video)
"We're not saying goodbye, we're just saying cable doesn't work," he says on "Lopez Tonight" Wednesday.
Now that George Lopez's TBS late-night show is canceled, he's following in the footsteps of another TV actor… Charlie Sheen.
"I'm taking it good, but my goddesses are a wreck… they left me," joked Lopez Wednesday. "And I'm losing teeth."
Lopez also quipped: "In case you did not see the news on unemployment, it's at an all-time high and for Latinos, it just got a little higher."
"Big news: Sony just announced they're doing a sequel to the Smurf's movie, so today I lost some work because I'm brown, but I got some work because I'm blue," he added.
"We're not saying goodbye, we're just saying cable doesn't work," he went on.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR