'The Big Bang Theory,' 'American Horror Story' Top GetGlue's Most Social TV of 2011
"True Blood," "Glee," "Once Upon a Time," and "Game of Thrones" also scored high with the social platform's members.
Which shows have the most engaged viewers? Social media platform, GetGlue, may be able to provide some of that answer with its year-end tally of member check-ins to shows.
According to GetGlue (which just announced it has raised a fourth round of financing to the tune of $12 million), CBS’ The Big Bang Theory topped the list for continuing shows in 2011, followed by HBO’s True Blood, and Fox’s Glee.
And which shows have been able to build their social media audience in their freshman seasons? Glee creator Ryan Murphy scores again with his FX thriller, American Horror Story. ABC’s Once Upon a Time and HBO’s Game of Thrones come in second and third, respectively.
Take a look at the fancy infographic GetGlue put together below. It has a lot more details about its members and their TV viewing habits, including breakdown by genre, gender, and network.
Were the results what you would’ve expected? Tell us in the comments section below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR