'Ghost Town Gold' Sneak Peek: Discovery Channel Hunts for Wild West Treasures in New Series (Exclusive Video)
The show, which debuts Thursday, centers on two modern-day explorers as they track down priceless collectibles and artifacts.
Discovery Channel is going on the hunt for Wild West treasures in its latest unscripted series, Ghost Town Gold, which debuts Thursday.
The six-part show follows two modern-day explorers, Brit Eaton and Scott Glaves, as they track down priceless treasures of the Old West, such as 19th century denim jeans, Wild West weaponry, railroad relics and cowboy collectibles. The aim is to sell their findings and make some cash.
The duo have each been collecting and selling western memorabilia for over a decade and combined have over 25 years of experience. Brit’s warehouse in Durango, Colo., holds more than 1 million artifacts including thousand-dollar whiskey bottles, old west revolvers and one-of-a-kind hand forged branding irons.
The show debuts at 10 p.m. Thursday. Watch an exclusive sneak peek above.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR