'Girls' Preview: Jessa Meets Her In-Laws (Video)
She married Thomas-John -- now it's time for Jemima Kirke's character to meet his mom and dad.
On last week's Girls, Hannah embarked upon a cocaine-fueled, not-so-magical-mystery-tour of Manhattan -- all in the name of (web) journalism.
In this preview of episode four, Jessa (Jemima Kirke) finally meets the parents of husband Thomas-John (Chris O'Dowd), whom she married in a fit of impulsivity at the end of season one.
The two seem to be getting along pretty well so far, indulging in matching tiger tattoos and baskets of puppies in what would seem to be the exhilarating first-half of a shared, bipolar roller coaster ride.
In this clip, the happily unhinged couple meet up with Thomas-Jane's mother and father, where Jessa is every bit the socially inept libertine we know and -- in Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's case, at least -- tolerate.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game