HBO Offers 'Girls' and 'Veep' Premiere Episodes to Non-Subscribers
The new comedies will be made available both online and on demand the day after they premiere on the premium cable channel.
HBO wants everyone to have a chance to sample its new comedies Veep and Girls. The series' premiere episodes will be made available to nonsubscribers the day after they premiere on the network.
Viewers will be able to watch the debuts online at HBO.com, YouTube, DailyMotion, and TV.com. The episodes also will be made available via various distributors’ on-demand services.
Girls, starring series creator Lena Dunham, follows the trials of a group of twentysomething women in New York City. Its pilot will be available to nonsubscribers from April 16-May 14.
Veep stars Seinfeld and The New Adventures of Old Christine alum Julia Louis-Dreyfus as an American vice president who finds very few perks to the job. It will be available from April 23-May 1.
HBO will share more information on the free viewing period via Twitter.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR