Giuliana and Bill Rancic to Host Eva Longoria's Dating Show 'Ready for Love'
Additionally, the upcoming NBC dating series announced a country-wide search for eligible women via social media ending May 18.
Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria announced during a panel at NBC’s Summer Press Day on Wednesday that Giuilana and Bill Rancic will host her new NBC relationship show, Ready for Love.
Executive Producer Jason Ehrlich explained to reporters that the happily married couple represented something very aspirational and he thinks they could really teach their contestants about relationships.
The network announced that its three Longoria-plucked bachelors --Dallas businessman Ben Patton, Santa Barbara musician Tim Lopez and Miami entrepreneur Ernesto Arguello-- will “propose to America” Thursday to kick off the country-wide search for eligible women. These potential female contestants can sign up to be considered for the show via a Facebook timeline app and connect with the men via the Ready for Love Facebook page.
Ready for Love, which hails from Longoria’s UnbeliEVAble Entertainment, Renegade 83 and Universal Television, will employ three matchmakers to help these men find their love match. At the completion of each week, everyone will convene in front of a live audience to watch the dates and receive feedback from the matchmakers. In a familiar twist, the women who fail to make a connection with the men will be sent home.
The unscripted series, packaged by CAA, is slated to premiere this winter.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)