BIO Channel Sets 'Glee' Special for April
The cable network will feature co-creators and cast members discussing the evolution of the Fox dramedy and air following the show's spring return.
BIO Channel is getting into the Glee business.
The A&E-owned network announced Tuesday that it will air Glee: Don't Stop Believing, an in-depth show exploring the evolution of the Fox dramedy, on Tuesday, April 10 at 9 p.m.
Featuring interviews with co-creators and executive producers Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan as well as a handful of cast members, the hourlong special will go behind the scenes of the musical hit and offer never-before-told stories from its conceptual beginning through the casting process.
Cast members set to participate include Matthew Morrison, Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Jayma Mays, Chris Colfer, Dianna Agron, Jenna Ushkowitz, Darren Criss and Mike O'Malley.
The BIO special will air immediately following Glee's spring premiere on Fox, with an encore set for 10 p.m.
Glee: Don't Stop Believing is produced for BIO by Screaming Flea Productions, with Matt Chan, Lee Christofferson and Dave Severson exec producing alongside BIO's Peter Tarshis and Tom Moody.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR