'Glee' Bringing Back Idina Menzel
Lea Michele tweets the news that her onscreen mother is returning to the Fox musical.
Mother and daughter, reunited again.
Idina Menzel is returning to Fox's Glee, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Menzel has appeared in more than 10 episodes over the past three seasons of Glee, playing Rachel's (Michele) biological mother, Shelby, and the adopted mother to Quinn (Dianna Agron) and Puck's (Mark Salling) daughter, Beth. She most recently was seen exiting McKinley after having a fling with Puck, with Quinn vowing to keep her secret. Her return marks her first appearance in season four and first since the eighth episode in season three.
Menzel joins Sarah Jessica Parker, Kate Hudson and Whoopi Goldberg among season four's notable guest stars.
Menzel's episode tentatively is scheduled to air in mid-April.
Glee airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack