'Glee' Debuts 'Call Me Maybe' Clip Ahead of Season 4 Premiere (Video)
Darren Criss is just one of the four cast members to try his hand at Carly Rae Jepsen's viral hit.
Almost a year to the date since it first hit radio waves in her native Canada, Carly Rae Jepsen's excessively parodied "Call Me Maybe" has finally gotten the Glee treatment.
The Fox series dropped an extended clip of the Sept. 13 season premiere, "The New Rachel," on Monday, and it features several members of New Directions belting out the viral track.
Brittany (Heather Morris), Blaine (Darren Criss), Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) and Wade "Unique" Adams (Alex Newell), looking to take the torch from graduated Rachel Berry (Lea Michele), all take turns belting out the familiar lyrics while Artie (Kevin McHale) looks on in approval.
The dance moves get a little heated when the competition gets the best of the four and they vie for most prominent placement on the stage.
In addition to "Call Me Maybe," the Glee gang will take on songs by Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bieber and Britney Spears during its upcoming fourth season.
Watch the video below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR