'Glee' Cast Joins Viral Star Keenan Cahill for Katy Perry Track
Harry Shum Jr., Dianna Agron, Darren Criss and Jenna Ushkowitz provide backup for the popular Illinois teenager.
Keenan Cahill is becoming the newest it-guy online and an apparent Gleek.
The Illinois teenager who has made a name for himself online by lip-syncing popular songs and attracting A-listers popping in for cameos in his viral videos, has another hit on his hands, this time with the help of four members of the Glee cast.
Glee stars Harry Shum Jr., Dianna Agron, Darren Criss and Jenna Ushkowitz took a break from their recently wrapped Glee concert tour to provide some backup dance help for Cahill’s lip-synced version of Katy Perry’s “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.).”
This isn’t the first time that Cahill, who suffers from Maroteaux-Lamy syndrome, has covered Perry. He previously was joined by the pop star for “Teenage Dream.”
Others who have joined Chaill include 50 Cent, David Guetta, Jersey Shore’s Paul DelVecchio as well as San Francisco Giants players Brian Wilson and Cody Ross.
Check out Cahill’s Gleek moment below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR