'Glee': Chris Colfer On Spinoff Rumors, Jane Lynch and His Hospital Adventures (Video)
The Emmy nominee visits "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" and shares why he's nervous that his co-star is hosting the awards show.
Glee’s Chris Colfer addressed rumors of a potential spinoff series when he stopped by The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Wednesday night.
The Emmy-nominated actor shared that he’s gotten really good at avoiding questions about a potential spinoff of the Fox hit that would find his character, Kurt, along with Lea Michele’s Rachel and Cory Monteith’s Finn in New York.
“People forget that Glee is still a TV show; for either thing to happen, people still have to watch Season 3 and the ratings have to be fantastic for the show to continue or to branch out,” he told Leno.
Colfer also shared that he’s nervous that Glee co-star and fellow Emmy nominee Jane Lynch was hosting the Emmys. “She knows all my secrets,” he said, noting that he’s taking his grandmother as his date to this month’s awards show. “I’m worried that they’ll work those into the opening monologue.”
Colfer also details his recent visit to a downtown L.A. emergency room – and the personalities he encountered there -- after injuring his foot during filming of a scene where the glee club tries to recruit new members.
Watch the interview below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR