'Glee' Concert Tour: 'They Kissed' Makes Headlines After Final Show Smooch
Heather Morris and Naya Rivera deliver a long-awaited Brittany-Santana moment.
Brittany and Santana may not have had a happy ending in Season 2, but Naya Rivera and Heather Morris gave fans what they wanted during the Glee concert’s final performance in Dublin, Ireland, on Sunday night.
After a season in which Rivera’s Santana Lopez struggled with her sexuality before peering out from inside the closet and declaring her love for her pinkie-holding best friend Brittany (Morris), the duo parted ways as friends as Santana’s crush was not what would typically be considered mutual.
However, during the final night of the Fox hit’s summer concert tour, Santana came to Brittany’s rescue after the ditzy Cheerio attempted to make a move on Darren Criss’ Blaine.
Check out the video below at the 1:35 mark for the Brittania kiss heard 'round the world.
And if one concert kiss isn’t enough, Blaine shared an enthusiastic smooch with his on-screen boyfriend Kurt (Chris Colfer) shortly afterward at the 4:35 mark.
The kiss ignited a Twitter frenzy with “THEY KISSED” trending worldwide. late Sunday.
The smooch was good news for Glee fans as the weekend started with news of cast member Chord Overstreet's apparent departure from the musical dramedy.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR