'Glee' Concert Tour: 'They Kissed' Makes Headlines After Final Show Smooch
Heather Morris and Naya Rivera deliver a long-awaited Brittany-Santana moment.
Brittany and Santana may not have had a happy ending in Season 2, but Naya Rivera and Heather Morris gave fans what they wanted during the Glee concert’s final performance in Dublin, Ireland, on Sunday night.
After a season in which Rivera’s Santana Lopez struggled with her sexuality before peering out from inside the closet and declaring her love for her pinkie-holding best friend Brittany (Morris), the duo parted ways as friends as Santana’s crush was not what would typically be considered mutual.
However, during the final night of the Fox hit’s summer concert tour, Santana came to Brittany’s rescue after the ditzy Cheerio attempted to make a move on Darren Criss’ Blaine.
Check out the video below at the 1:35 mark for the Brittania kiss heard 'round the world.
And if one concert kiss isn’t enough, Blaine shared an enthusiastic smooch with his on-screen boyfriend Kurt (Chris Colfer) shortly afterward at the 4:35 mark.
The kiss ignited a Twitter frenzy with “THEY KISSED” trending worldwide. late Sunday.
The smooch was good news for Glee fans as the weekend started with news of cast member Chord Overstreet's apparent departure from the musical dramedy.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR