'Glee' Co-Creator Ryan Murphy Welcomes a Son
The writer-producer and husband David Miller's first child arrived Christmas Eve.
Ryan Murphy is a father for the first time.
The co-creator of TV's Glee, American Horror Story and creator of The New Normal welcomed a son on Christmas Eve morning with husband David Miller.
The baby boy is named Logan Phineas Miller Murphy and weighed in at 6.6 pounds and 21 inches, reports E! News, citing an email the pair sent to friends hours after he was born (exact time: 9:47 a.m). A photo of the little Logan showed him peeking out from inside a Christmas stocking.
Murphy and Miller tied the knot last July in Provincetown, Mass.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR