'Glee': Damian McGinty's Rory Gets to Know Finn (Exclusive Video)
"The Glee Project" co-winner makes his debut in Tuesday's "Pot O' Gold" episode.
The Glee Project co-winner Damian McGinty makes his Glee debut Tuesday when foreign-exchange student Rory Flanagan arrives at McKinley High.
In a clip exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, McGinty's Rory Flanagan is star struck when he recognizes Finn (Cory Monteith) from the YouTube videos in which he made out with Rachel during Nationals -- "I'm a big fan," he says.
In a very forthcoming getting-to-you conversation with Finn, Rory confesses to pretending to be a leprechaun in an effort to get into Brittany's (Heather Morris) "pot o' gold."
Check out the clip to find out just why Rory is making an all marshmallow box of Lucky Charms (hint, he's trying to get lucky).
McGinty makes his Glee debut on Tuesday, Nov. 1 during Glee's "Pot O' Gold" episode.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR