'Glee' First Listen: Darren Criss and Matt Bomer Cover Duran Duran, Christina Aguilera (Audio)
The on-screen brothers mash-up "Rio" and "Hungry Like the Wolf," while Criss goes solo to cover Christina Aguilera's "Fighter."
Glee returns Tuesday when Matt Bomer guest stars as the big brother to Darren Criss' Blaine Anderson with the pair taking on 1980s favorite Duran Duran.
In addition to covering Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know," the brothers Anderson will share a mash-up of "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Rio," songs that Bomer told The Hollywood Reporter that he listened to as a kid.
"I grew up sharing a room with my brother, and every night for a good solid year we'd listen to the tape -- I know I'm dating myself! -- of Duran Duran as we went to bed," he told THR. "So getting to go in and record that was a dream come true. And getting to perform it with someone as talented as Darren was the icing on the cake."
In addition, Criss goes solo with a cover of Christina Aguilera's "Fighter," as he finds an outlet to air his frustrations with Cooper Anderson's arrival.
Listen to both songs below.
What do you think of the songs? Glee returns Tuesday at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram