'Glee' Dad Joins David E. Kelley's TNT Drama Pilot
Keong Sim books a series regular role as a socially awkward neurosurgeon on "Chelsea General" and will guest star on an episode of CBS' "Mike and Molly."
Keong Sim is having a good week.
The actor, who has been recurring on Glee this season as the stern father to Harry Shum Jr.'s Mike Chang, has booked a series regular role on David E. Kelley's TNT medical drama pilot Chelsea General and a guesting gig on CBS' Mike and Molly.
Chelsea, based on CNN chief medical correspondent's Sanjay Gupta's novel Monday Mornings, follows the lives of five surgeons as they push the limits of their personal and professional feelings.
Sim will play Dr. Sung Park, an abrupt but socially awkward neurosurgeon who performs his job with a searing intensity and relentless ambition. Should the pilot be picked up to series, Sim would be a regular joining the previously cast Alfred Molina.
In addition to Chelsea, Sim will guest star on CBS' Mike and Molly, playing veterinarian Dr. Shufeldt in the March 19 episode.
Sim's credits include The Last Airbender and episodes of The Protector and The Forgotten. He's repped by Omnipop Talent Group.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing