'The Glee Project' Enlists Dianna Agron, Grant Gustin as Mentors (Exclusive)
The "Glee" duo will make their debut with themed episodes "Actability" and "Theatricality."
Glee's Dianna Agron and Grant Gustin are heading to Oxygen.
The duo have been tapped the final two mentors on The Glee Project's second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Agron, who plays the Yale-bound Quinn, will make her debut on the Oxygen reality competition on the Aug. 7 episode, which will feature a new theme: "Actability."
For his part, Gustin -- a recurring player as Dalton Academy Warbler Sebastian -- will also make his debut on the Oxygen series, whose winner receives a seven-episode arc on Glee, in the July 17 "Theatricality" hour.
Agron and Gustin join fellow first-time mentors including Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Naya Rivera and Jane Lynch, who oversees Tuesday's "Fearlessness" episode.
Upcoming mentors include Amber Riley ("Tenacity"), Darren Criss ("Romanticality") and Chris Colfer, who will oversee the "Glee-ality" Season 2 finale on Aug. 14.
The Glee Project airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on Oxygen. Who's your favorite to win?
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR